As part of trying to manage dressing appropriately in my 40’s I’ve come across some differing opinions as to what is appropriate. I don’t mean things like ‘hide your muffin’ top. That’s obvious. I mean debatable opinions like:
1) Don’t show your knees – after 35 I reckon.
2) Don’t wear black skinny jeans – they look trashy
3) Skinny jeans make the rest of you look fat.
4) Don’t wear coloured jeans after 40
6) And the latest, which has really worried me (not really) is – Don’t wear cutoff denim shorts.
… And I’m sure there is loads more.
Ooooh. I’m off to do some research!
Categories: Style Advice