A wardrobe check-list from Real Simple (I’ve edited the list just a tad):
- Tank –
black, built-in bra, ribbed cotton[mid butt length. Variety of flattering colours] White and BlackT-shirts – short and long-sleeved Black Turtleneck Whitebutton-down shirt – white, other colours Crisp whiteblouse Crewnecksweater
BlackDress [day to night]
- Pencil Skirt
- Classic Black pants
- Skinny jeans [or slim]
Khaki pants DenimJacket [doesn’t have to be denim] Cropped Jacket Black Cashmere Wrap
- Ballet Flats
- Basic black pumps
Metallic evening shoes.
Plus seasonal essentials (I culled their list):
- Flat boots (black or brown)
- Sweater – heavy (winter) [not essential], lightweight (spring)
- Winter coat
- Pantsuit [not essential]
- Dark-wash jeans
Cashmere hoodie Gray flannel pants Down vest Cotton blouse
- Printed tops
- Waterproof raincoat
- Dress – cotton printed
– khaki[at least 4 inches long]
- White jeans [not essential]
- Flat leather sandals
Cotton drawstring pants Chinos Capri pants
- One-button blazer
I don’t agree with some things in this list at all. However it is a useful starting point.
I would have to add:
- Cami – to go under see-through tops
- Sunglasses – black, brown
- Scarves – long, short
- Handbags – one summer day, one winter day, one evening
- Belts – black, brown
- And one drop dead gorgeous dress/outfit for surprise evening where you get whisked off to the opera in a private jet.
Hey There. I found your blog the use of msn.
This is a really neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your useful information.
Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.
Comments are closed.