The over 40 edit. A to H.
My latest research endeavour has been to work my way through the ginormous list of fashion blogs for the over 40’s at The Citizen Rosebud.
I ended up with the following edit of blogs:
- Does my bum look 40 in this – my favourite blog. I look forward to every post.
- Girls of a Certain Age – one of my favourites
- She’s Addicted to Clothes – a new favourite.
- 40s Style – fashion, beauty and style inspiration.
- Beverly like Hills – love her outfits
- The Style Confessions – lovely illustrations and images
- Fashion for Giants – she’s just gorgeous
- Allways in Fashion – loads to read
- The Vivienne Files – annoying layout, but a whole rainbow of polyvore sets
- A Femme d’un Certain Age – great details with a french twist
- Bourbon & Pearls – gorgeous images, old and new
- Chic At Any Age – I love what she chooses
- Dressed Her Days Vintage – a good read
- Ephemera – she has a awesome wardrobe
- Life and Style after 40 – because style doesn’t stop at 40 or size 4.
- Fish Monkey’s Writing Stuff – Fiction. Fashion. Foolishness.
- Flattering 50 – My mission: To find fashion for women over 50 that exudes sophistication, energy, and a continued sense of wonder
- Fort Smith Stylista – lovely illustrations
- Frantic but Fabulous – fab outfit ideas from a fashionista
- Happiness at Mid-life – Alice’s outfits are very inspirational
- Highland Fashionista -Just say no to sweatpants, put down the polar fleece, and back slowly away from the mom jeans.
– the blog wasn’t half filled with ads or broken links
– the blog was updated in the last fortnight
– each blog entry didn’t start: sorry I’ve been busy
– either I found myself reading each entry
– or I loved the images. There was good photography or advanced styling or illustrations or links to shopping items that matched my taste.
I only got up to “H”. Stay tuned for I to Z.
UPDATE: Check out my up to date list here.