The Over 40 edit. I to Z
- J’adore Couture – I don’t, but I like this blog.
- Metscan –
- My Small Wardrobe – love her outfits
- Passage de Perles – interesting read
- Privilege – clever
- Project Minima – love the art references
- Samantha Stas – gorgeous stuff
- Shoe Daydreams – extraordinary shoes
- ShoppeGirls –
- Simply Sassy –
- Silver Girl –
- Street Style London: Photos by Jill – blog + street style
- Style Seer –
- Style Goes Strong –
- Styling You – This is the blog that started it all for me.
- Tamera Beardsley – I love this
- Taxonomy of My Wardrobe – interesting style
- Teacher Goes Back to School – education and yoga
- That’s Not My Age – love her style
- The Closet Shopper –
- The Dutch Lady of Fashion–
- The Online Stylist–
- Truly Becoming–
- Une Femme d’un Certain Age– not to be confused with A Femme d’un Certain Age
- We Shop Therefore We Are–
- Zhush – interior zhushing too.
- Zickimicki – great images make up for the fact that I can’t read a word.
So that’s it. 48 blogs in total (21 in my first post). Originally I had even more than this but I actually went back through the list and culled about 20.
So, there you go, 48 sites full of interesting writing, great styling, things found and captured.
Thank you ladies.
UPDATE: Check out my up to date list here.