Whenever I get some spare time I forget all the things I meant to do when I had some free time.
So I have started keeping a list:
- Look for shapes in the clouds.
- Go to the beach and look at the ocean.
- Have a cup of tea/ coffee.
- Visit the library.
- Browse a book store.
- Go for a walk.
- Try and meditate.
- Listen to an audio book.
- Play Bedazzle or Mah Jong.
- Clean the house.
- Write down all the things bugging me.
- Write a To Do list.
- Online window shopping for clothes.
- Look at Interior design web sites – Houzz, Desire to Inspire.
- Read a book from my “to read” pile.
- Re-read a favourite book.
- Listen to music.
- Look at old videos or photos.
- Watch an old movie.
- Take a shower.
- Hug someone in my family.
- Get a facial.
- Do a sudoku or a crossword puzzle.
- Call a friend.
- Buy stationery.
- Browse Facebook.
- Browse book reviews on Amazon or Goodreads.
- Think of 3 things to be grateful for.
- Look at my favourite fashion / over 40 blogs.
- Do a body scan relaxation.
- Looking at online magazines – the Atlantic, NYTimes, the Guardian, Brain Pickings.
[…] Write relaxation lists. […]
Comments are closed.