Over 40 style favourites
I just went through and updated my collection of Over 40 Style blogs.
In reviewing my list I did confirm why my favourite sites are my favourites:
- Bad Lip Reading does the inauguration (via Girls of a Certain Age which always has interesting links):
- Alyson Walsh at That’s Not My Age shares my taste for greenery and moleskin planners.
- Amanda Start at The Online Stylist shares my Olivia Palermo crush.
- Nikki Parkinson’s post at Styling You on returning to work wardrobe planning could not have come at a better time for me. (There has been a hiatus in my own interest in clothes since chemo left me with hair that won’t grow (about 3 inches in 14 months). I’ve adopted a uniform – long black top, cropped black pants, ballet shoes – to cope with this new look. I do try and find clothes better than my “uniform” but no luck so far).
- Kat at Does My Bum Look 40 does all the leg work identifying the latest fashions and showing lots of high street versions. While I don’t “do fashion” at the moment, I still like to look.