This weekend in Sydney I went to an “Etsy Made Local” market, which had stalls full of local hand-made gear – mostly jewellery, candles, ceramics and fabrics.
It was boiling hot so I walked around all the stalls pretty quickly and just grabbed the cards for the ones I really liked.
I realised afterwards that most of the stalls didn’t actually have Etsy stores so that was a bit of a surprise. Apparently every single stallholder has an Etsy store. Whoops.
Here’s the stores that I really liked. I hope you like them too:
- Hutwoods candles. Wild Jasmine & Sandalwood, and Coconut & Lime were my favourites. (Etsy – Hutwoods)
- Cleanse by hepzabeth. The Driftwood and Coconut & Mandarin soaps and candles were my favourite scents. (Etsy – Cleanse by Hepzabeth)
- Twenty Two Stories. Original photography prints of Sydney beaches. (Etsy – TwentyTwoStories)
- Ink&Weave. Really cool linen tea towels with great prints. (Etsy – Inkandweaveteatowels)
- Made by Miss Meg. Stationery. I liked these as the paper inside was good quality. Often amateur stationery is a bit too… wiggly? I actually found her Etsy store first go.
- Tiny Giraffe. Travel inspired line art prints. (Etsy – Tiny Giraffe Co)
- Under The Hawthorns. Childrens fabric items. (Etsy – Under the Hawthorns)
- Ayana. One of my favourites. (Etsy – Ayana Jewellry)
- Chase Fate. She actually had a great range in her stall which isn’t reflected (yet) in her Etsy store.
- Ant Haus Designs. (Esty – Anthaus)
- Hoodooloulou. Handmade Jewellery straight off the bench
There were lots more stalls but the ones listed above were my favourites. Given the range on show in their stalls I would definitely buy from them in the future.