I finally got around to reviewing my list of Over 40 Style blogs. There are a couple of new sites, plus I removed some sites that haven’t been updated in a while.
My favourites – the style blogs that I regularly visit.
- Girls of a Certain Age – Interesting links and fashion finds from Kim France.
- That’s Not My Age – Entertaining articles on style from Alyson Walsh.
- The Online Stylist – Classy fashion finds from a fashion industry insider.
- Styling You – Nikki Parkinson keeps it real. I love her Model and Mes.
- Allways in Fashion – Interesting writing about style with clever images.
Bookmark worthy – I don’t visit these sites every week, but I visit them when I have time to kill.
- A key to the Armoire – Classy OOTD site with a focus on colour combinations.
- A Pocketful of Polka Dots – How to look fabulous with bright red hair.
- A Well Styled Life – OOTD and style advice.
- Accidental Icon – Smart and fabulous.
- Ask Suzanne Bell – I like the look of this site.
- Brenda Kinsel – Love her style.
- Cab for Mrs Mutton – Funny fashion writing. Infrequent posts.
- Cashmere Lover – Lots of beautiful runway and designer images
- Catherine GraceO – Very fashionable.
- Chic over 50 – Great hair. Interesting style.
- Does my bum look 40 in this – *Kat shops a lot and I like her funny writing.
- Ephemera – One awesome wardrobe.
- Everything Just So – Link up to “How I Wear…”
- Fabulous After 40 – Magazine-like style advice from Deborah Boland.
- Fashion Should be Fun – Fun, wearable OOTDs with style blog link ups.
- Funky Forty – NEW
- High Heels in the Wilderness – A mix of blog with OOTD.
- Highland Fashionista – *One of the cooler OOTD sites.
- Inside Out Style Blog – Imogen Lamport is a style consultant.
- Jacket Society – I like the look of this site.
- J’Adore Couture – *One of the better OOTD blogs.
- Keeping it Fabulous – Fashion and lifestyle. NEW.
- Kremb de la Kremb – Great fashion articles and links.
- Look for the Woman – Women at work.
- Mama in Heels – An inspiring mum blog with OOTD and food.
- Midlife Chic – I like the look of this site.
- More Than Turquoise – I like the look of this site.
- My Small Wardrobe – OOTD blog. Great style.
- Not Dressed as Lamb – *One of the better OOTD sites.
- Privilege – An interesting combination of ideas and fashion.
- RetroChicMama – I like the look of this site.
- She She Show – I like the look of this site.
- Silver is the New Blonde – I like the look of this site.
- So What to Twenty – Californian OOTD with some inspirational writing
- Square Pearls – *Love her style.
- Style Crone – Another fabulous OOTD site
- Style Nudge – One of the better style sites with great OOTDs and links to other sites.
- Stylish Paradox – I like the look of this site.
- Susan after 60 – Classy OOTD. Previously “Fifty not frumpy”.
- Tamera Beardsley – *A love-filled website. Inspiring words and styling.
- Tanya Foster – I like the look of this site.
- The Age of Grace – Lovely OOTD. Very stylish.
- The Art Muse – Gorgeous images and OOTD.
- The Barefaced Chic – A mix of blog and OOTD photos from Yorkshire.
- The Elle Diaries – New York OOTD site.
- The Middle Page – I like the look of this site.
- The Midlife Fashionista – I like the look of this site.
- The Silver Stylist – I like the look of this site.
- The Vivienne Files – This site has loads of polyvore type outfit ideas.
- Trend Survivor – An inspiring Lifestyle website that includes food and fashion.
- Une Femme d’un Certain Age – Realistic, stylish OOTD and fashion finds.
- Valley of the Shoes – Some really great OOTD. Not so much about shoes.
- You Look Fab – Style advice by Angie Cox.
I haven’t updated this list in a while because I haven’t been interested in fashion or style or lifestyle for a while. Since April actually. Since my last operation which kind of broke me for a while. But I guess the fact that I have updated this list is a good sign.
I’m kind of bummed that a sign of my improving mental health is that I like fashion and shopping again. 🙂 It’s not exactly solving world hunger.
Comments are closed.