I like finding new style blogs
Still looking for that perfect Over 40 Style Blog?
Here’s some recent finds of mine which might interest you.
- Notes From A Stylist – A lovely lifestyle blog.
- Grechen’s Closet – I love her style. Long cardigans and chunky shoes.
- New York Fashion Hunter – I think it may be criminal that I am only just finding this site.
- The Digital Age (TDA) – I can’t quite work out if this site has been updated recently as there are no dates. But it looks good.
- The Sequinist – Another blog I am embarassed to only just be finding now.
- Sheila Writes – Love her style. Sheila is cool.
- Fashion Fairy Dust – A well named blog. She really is a fairy.
- Fashionista Over 40 – Fashionista style.
- My Midlife Fashion – UK based style with lots of shopping links.
- Fashion Mum of 40 – Last one. A great style site.
They aren’t in any particular order but I will be adding them to my own personal list.