Here’s a list of the online shops I’ve used and can recommend.
Online Only Shops
- Birdsnest – One of my favourites. A great selection of casual gear. (Costs to return)
- Revolve Clothing – Massive selection of US gear (i.e. cheap).
- ASOS – Fashion city. (Costs me about $9 to send jeans back)
- Surfstitch – Good for more casual gear with a surf flavour.
- Styletread – The place to go for shoes.
- Zodee – I buy my bras on repeat. Free returns
- Sneaking Duck – Prescription glasses. Free trial of frames via post. Brilliant!
- Shopstyle – Hundreds of stores in one site. Big. Everything is here.
- The Iconic – Good for more fashionable labels. A bit too young/short for me. Free returns.
- Shopbop – Designer stuff. Love their videos.
- Etsy – Great for jewellry, phone/tablet covers and homeware.
Bricks and Mortar shops
- Sportscraft – They have J Crew like skirts and shirts. Good quality.
- Seed – ‘Smart casual’ yummy mummy gear.
- Trenery – Quality casual with some work wear. Good handbags and shoes.
- Country Road – Trenery’s younger cousin.
- Saba – Quality, stylish, classic work wear.
- Witchery – Cheaper work wear.
- Sportsgirl – Mostly for teenagers but good for cheap fashion.
- Jigsaw – Good for knitwear and handbags.
- Peter Alexander – Pyjamas!
- Westfield – All the shops in westfield, plus surfstitch and zodee
- Marcs – Quality smart casual and workwear. Free delivery and returns
- Wittner – Good shoe range.
- Baukjen – I bought my Hudson boots from them. Great service. (Clothes are great but mostly too simple to justify international purchase).
- J Crew – The price is greater in AUS then USD. $20 shipping via fiftyone. Free return to USA. Too expensive now. It used to be cheaper.
Keep in mind I’m in Sydney, Australia.
Me. 3rd March 2014.